To edit the collection page, in Customize page, click Theme Settings > Search result page.
1. General Settings:
- Limit : the number of products per page. If you turn on infinity loading feature, "Limit" is the number of products per one loading time.
- Default layout : pick a layout to display the search result items.
2. Infinity loading:
If your collection has so many products, you can use this feature to allow customers to view all your products.
- Enable : turn on/off this feature.
- Load products when a customer :
+ Scroll to load more button : when a customer scrolls down until the load more button appears in his viewport, the next products will be loaded.
+ Click to load more button : the load more button will be visible, the customer will click this button to load the next products.
3. Product item:
View here for the details.
4. Blog article item:
Only apply when the search result displays the articles.
- Show author : show/hide the author.
- Show date : show/hide the article's creation date.