These are the common settings for all products which be displayed on all pages. To change these settings, in Customize page, click "Theme Settings", then click "Product Settings".
1. General settings:
- Enable quick view button : turn on/off quick view button on all pages.
- Show option as a drop-down : add the name of options which you want to show them as a drop-down.
2. Comparison feature:
- Enable : turn on/off comparison feature on your site. If you untick this checkbox, the compare button and popup will be hidden.
- Truncate product's name in comparison popup : if your product name is too long, you can specify the number of words to show the product name.
3. Countdown timer:
- Untick the checkbox if you want to hide the countdown timer on all pages.
- Countdown Expression : if you want to reset the countdown timer when it ends automatically, use format: DD:HH:II:SS, example: 00:05:30:00. And if you want to set up a specified date to end countdown, use format YYYY/MM/DD HH:II:SS, example: 2019/01/30 05:30:00. You can use this format to add own countdown timer for each product by using Product Metafields with namespace: btt, key: countdown, value type is string. Please refer to to here for setting up Product Metafields.
4. Review apps:
- Untick this checkbox if you don't want to show the reviews on all pages.
- Our themes have been integrated some popular Shopify review apps. You only need to install these apps without changing any codes to show the reviews.
+ Product review by Shopify : install at here.
+ Ali Reviews app : install at here.
+ Ryviu app : install at here.
+ Yotpo app : install at here.
+ Loox app : install at here to receive an extended 30-day free trial (instead of the usual 14).
- Check other apps if you don't want to use the above apps.
5. Color swatches:
You can choose the way to display the color options. Use the variant image or custom colors. The custom colors are configured in Theme settings > Product Settings > Custom color codes.
6. Custom color codes:
Color product tag must match with the color name. Ex: if you have a color name is "Light Blue", you have to add color product tag is "light-blue".