You can add a Google map to your home page to show customers where your business is located.
To add a Google map section, in customize page, just click "Add section" button then choose "Map", then click "Add" button.
Like other sections in precia theme, Google maps section also has the gutter configuration to help you create the distance between sections. View here for the details. In addition, this section also has own common settings.
1. Text settings:
- Heading : add your section title.
- Address and hours : add your address, opening hour of your shop.
- Map address : add your address on Google Maps.
- Map link label : the label of direction button.
- Show pin : show/hide pin icon in the map.
2. Background settings:
- Google Maps API key : You need to register an API key on Google Maps. Please go to https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/map-section-api-key for the details.
- Image : the placeholder image will be displayed when the map is not loaded.
- Image position : the position to align the placeholder image.
3. Layout settings:
- Wide display : display the section in a wider way.