Our support team is available Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm ICT. Response times may vary based on ticket volume, so please allow up to 24 hours for a support response, in some instance it may be minutes or a few hours depending on the volume of tickets that we are working on, all, however, are handled in the order that they were received.
Our support is available in English only.
Please do not send follow-up requests until you have heard from us. Each new email will renew the timing of your initial query moving you further down the queue.
Themes are licensed to 1 store only per purchase and may not be used in additional stores. Support is free but does not extend to modifying the original source code. For modifications please consider hiring a Shopify Expert.
Free theme support is provided to all Shopify merchants who have purchased a theme via Shopify theme store or directly from ourselves. Those customers may also update their theme to a newer version at any time in the future.
Theme support and theme updates are not available to merchants who have purchased themes from any other source.
We reserve the right to refuse or deny support service at our discretion. Abusive comments aimed at members of our support team will result in an instant and irreversible denial of all further services.
Our support includes the following:
- Fixing bugs or issues within clean, unaltered theme installations.
- Answering questions about the features of our themes and their settings.
- Assistance in setting up features included with our themes.
- Providing updated theme versions that you may use for future installations of the same theme without additional cost.
Our support does not extend to:
- Any changes or modifications to the design or code within our themes.
- Updating themes that are code-edited and/or code-customized by any 3rd party (a person and/or an app).
- Troubleshooting issues directly related to Shopify's inner admin. For assistance with those please refer to Shopify support.
- Troubleshooting or debugging broken code or functionality related to a theme modification or app installation. We recommend reverting all modifications back to the original theme source code or removing conflicting apps to ensure the smooth operation of our themes.
- Transferring prior code changes between themes or across theme versions.
- Installation or removal of third party plugins or apps.
- Unlimited support questions. It is uncommon however customers who are taking advantage of our theme support may find their support limited or restricted.
Updates are optional, changes in design will often be a factor where new code is used to improve performance, functionality and stability of themes and the options that they carry. Our team can not assist in making your new theme version look like your old theme version in the event of changes in design.